Monday, December 15, 2008

Ghetto Heaven,

Ghetto Heaven

Looking for love throughtout the hood
Young girls is thick, righteousness is narrow
I got my mind on God, I want my people to and wear nice clothes
I'm not with my child's mother but I got your back forever
As the weather, talks to us
His holy spirit walks through us
The youth dull eyes search for guidance
A thug is a lost man in disguise
I still stand tall, I walk through the valley when the buildings tumble
Sometimes I feel that I might just murder
You but I thats not my purpose
I want people to say his life means a lot
He found ghetto heaven in himself and god

[d'angelo]
Ghetto heaven......
Standin in some ghetto heaven
Ghetto heaven......
Standin in some ghetto heaven
Ghetto......

Love, Your happiness don't begin with a man
You're a strong woman so why should yo depend on a man
I understand you want a man that's resourceful
He feels like he brought when he pay your bills
Talk to a friend to find what love is
Her main didn't love her, 'cause he didn't love his
We hugged from afar and told her how I felt
You never find a man, till you find yourself
Time makes you learn from your mistakes
Just because one man messed up our reputation you shouldn't run away
You want certain guys but you have to reach a certain point too
At the destination, a king will annoint you
Goin through the storm, many bodies stay warm
The relationship died for you to be born cause your much more
Than anything you can get from the store
For you to grow he had to go so what you stoppin him for
It's hard being alone I must admit
Find heaven in yourself and god

I know I love my baby
My baby loves me
I'm laying in some heaven, need a little company, yeah
It's twenty four seven, time to get some geto heaven
Time to get some geto heaven
Geto heaven, geto heaaven
Time to get some geto heaven, ohhhhhhh...

Music is much bigger than me\
As far as happiness, it's like a trigger to me
Dealing with the wack rappers and the groupies
Record execs gets hard at times
But to pick words and to be heard across the seas
Doing things you like to support your daughters
Keepin your guys who collection court orders
the ancestors brought us messages
They thought of things to say to become the end thing for the day
It seems the way for me somehow
Music is a gift that is sacred
I hope you didn't use it hopin you could grow to it
Servin or a surgeon you going to deal with it
Can't imagine dealing with it without soul music
It's like donnie? half? helped me see lonnie's? faith?
On my behalf, let's take whole steps to a ? ho tep?
Amd show depth, as we make people nod
Find heaven in this music and god
Find heaven in this music and god
Find heaven in this music and god

No comments: